StudyNotesWiki

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: MRL4801 2nd Semester 2017
Re:MRL4801 2nd Semester 2017 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 0
I got the same and am furious about it. I am also trying to figure out what else we were meant to do... Emailed the lecturer but we all know they never reply....
howzitdad@gmail.com
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

unbelievable I got 0 marks as well overall 10% for the whole assignment Im so disappointing I have never received such a mark in my entire study of LLB , its obvious this module is a fail n sad thing Im doing my final 5 module and the other ones are ok but this one Im definitely worried
vuyillb
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph

Here is the email from the lectuer:

Dear Students

There have been a number of queries around question 6. The following clarifies what was required of students when answering this question:

The question said:

Find National Association of Broadcasters v South African Music Performance Rights Association and Another 2014 (3) SA 525 (SCA) and submit a copy of it with your answers to this assignment. (Note: my highlighting).

The question had a two-step process where first, you had to find something and, secondly, you had to submit what you found.

STEP 1: The citation of the case clearly indicates that you had to find a case where

the names of the parties were National Association of Broadcasters and South African Music Performance Rights Association;
the case was published in 2014;
it was published in volume 3;
the case was published in the South African Law Reports (SA);
it started on page 525; and
the matter was decided in the Supreme Court of Appeal (SCA).
STEP 2: You submit a copy of this case with the rest of the answers to the assignment.

All of the queries revolved around whether another version of the case (from, for example, SAFLii) could be submitted. The version of the case that you have to find had to come from the South African Law Reports, published in 2014 in volume 3 starting on page 525. No other version would have the same information. If we wanted you to find any version, we would have simply provided the names of the parties and the court in which the matter was decided.

The question is clear. What is unclear is why students ignored information in the citation.

Kind regards

AI Leonard
Sampantha
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph

Re:MRL4801 2nd Semester 2017 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Dear All

Please can someone email me Tut 101 and 201 for this semester.

Trishareddy98@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

Trisha
TrishaR
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?